The mocha martini
Chocolate, coffee AND Panther M*lk - what's not to love! You asked for something chocolatey and we delivered. Introducing The Mocha Martini a potent and divine party starter for the Bank Holiday weekend.
Ingredients & Tools
- 75ml Panther M*lk Coffee
- 25ml Mozart Dark Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 shot of chilled espresso/cold brew coffee
- 2 squares vegan dark chocolate (we used Aldi's amazing one)
- Coffee beans to garnish
- Melt your chocolate on a side plate in microwave
- Dip your cocktail glass rim into the melted chocolate (don't worry if messy this looks great) and then chill in fridge to harden
- Add chilled espresso, Panther M*lk and chocolate liqueur into a cocktail shaker with ice
- Shake, shake, shake!
- Strain cocktail into glass with the chocolate rim and garnish with coffee beans and cinnamon